Tractor Glass offers an extended line of gas springs.
Agricultural tractor, passenger car, industrial and general purpose gas springs.
We import and distribute products of the most well-known manufacturers such as Stabilus, Airmax, Suspa and LBS.
Gas springs are classified according to length and force.
- Length is measured in centimetres and force in Newton.
- They operate on nitrogen gas combined with non-flammable oil to reduce friction.
- The contact point between piston and cylinder must always be kept dust free, otherwise dust may infiltrate causing sealing gasket damage.
- No lateral force should ever be applied to the shock since there is a risk of piston dislocation and gasket leakage.
- Through proper cleaning and careful use, their service life can reach up to 70,000 re-expansion cycles. (opening-closing).
- Painting, grinding and drilling through the shocks should be avoided.
- Shocks must be stored in a clean area, away from heat sources to avoid overheating.
- A great range of mounting tips (eye mount, ball joint, u-shaped, extensions, angles and
others) ensures availability of solutions, even for the most demanding applications.
Tractor Glass staff are always willing and available to answer any of your questions.
Select a category: